Author Topic: Welcome to GBeeGames  (Read 23629 times)

gbeegames

• Administrator
    • GBeeGames
Welcome to GBeeGames
« on: August 17, 2018, 09:59:25 pm »
Hello and welcome to GBeeGames.  We setup these forums to help communicate with our customers.   We welcome your suggestions and input and promise to work hard to resolve any issues that arise.

Greg
GBeeGames

Gen. Padron, Joseph C.

• Contributor
  • “For I being poor, Have only my dreams...”
Re: Welcome to GBeeGames
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 04:51:44 am »
Thank you Greg, “Stellargate”, ;), top down craft will be posted in Stellar Trek discussion. I have found a lot already. However, I think you should open a private forum named, “Stellar Trek II”. That way we can send these images a little more confidentially. I may be sending some of my own design, and I want them to be used exclusively for “STII”. It is a free game, and everyone whom downloads it will eventually see them, if you decide to use my designs, but they are still my intellectual property, and I do not desire anyone else using them, for anything. So, it would be prudent to have such a forum. I have attached a sample ship of the many that I found already, let me know if you found duplicates?The rest will be posted on ST forum, unless you make another forum before then.

I also wanted to thank you for allowing me to be a source of concept for your Space Simulator Titles. I assure you, I do have many more designs already drawn up. I only need to take some photos. You only need top down?

Thanks Again Greg!

Joseph Caesar Padrón  :-X ;D

gbeegames

• Administrator
    • GBeeGames
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2018, 01:18:21 pm »
Hi Joe,

I added a forum called 'Resources' that is not available to non-registered users.  I also added us to a group called 'contributors' that can only access the Resources forum.

Good idea, Greg
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 01:22:04 pm by gbeegames »

Gen. Padron, Joseph C.

• Contributor
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 07:48:55 pm »
Exellent, sounds good. I will send what I have there.

gbeegames

• Administrator
    • GBeeGames
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 08:14:56 pm »
I locked the Resource forums down to users I select.

Gen. Padron, Joseph C.

• Contributor
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2018, 10:37:31 pm »
Hey Greg,

I was just wondering if it is possible to make this forum mobile friendly? I am having some issues posting resources and reviewing them.

gbeegames

• Administrator
    • GBeeGames
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 03:39:14 pm »
Hi Joe,

Is this theme not responsive?  I will try it out.  Also can you test another upload to these forums when you get a chance?  I added more space for uploads,but I am not sure if that was the problem.

Thanks, Greg

Gen. Padron, Joseph C.

• Contributor
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 04:10:21 pm »
Everything seems to be visually good now. I dont have to scroll left and right to see everything on the page. I will attempt to send some pics to see it it will work.